Wednesday, October 1, 2014

2014 Goals Tracking - Sep End

These are my goals for 2014.

Tracking time is here, let’s see what my progress is and what the scorecard is.

Financial:-
  1. Net-worth (increase by 20%): Done for the year.
  2. Savings (Save 40% of take home): Fail. Well September was a very expensive month. I had lot of premiums to pay, car servicing due, baby's new-to-him bed was bought and car tyres had to be changed. additionally, we 3 were not well all month long :(
  3. Retirement (Save 30% for this): Pass.
  4. Emergency Fund (EF = 3X monthly expenses): Finished for the year.
  5. Payoff my 1 loan: Finished for the year.
Personal:-
  1. Baby schedule: Fail. I was unwell almost all month. Had no energy for most of September and hence lots of time baby schedule has slipped up. :( I am so not proud of it. :(
  2. Reading: Fail. Will I ever pass it. :(
  3. Improve myselfFail. When you are so low on energy, negative thoughts creep back in.  
  4. Exercising: Fail. Again due to illness, took a week's break. :(
Score: 4/9.

Can't believe it, this was the worst month of the year so far. 

Previous Months:
Jan
Feb
Mar
Apr
May




No comments:

Post a Comment