Sunday, February 28, 2010

2010 Goals Tracking - February End

These are my goals for 2010.
1)Continue learning new dishes to cook. One new dish per week.
2)Continue to be on budget.
3)Start saving for prepayment of mortgage. 2L should be saved for same.
4)Contribute to retirement as per the plan.
5)Be less obsessive on daily tracking of things.
6)Learn to swim.
7)Improve healthy eating.
8)Earning Rs 50250 (2010*25) extra in 2010

It's February end and let's see how am I fairing in these goals.
Goal 1 - Cooking - FAIL - I restarted cooking but not any new dishes yet.
Goal 2 - Budget - PASS.
Goal 3 - Save for Mortgage - FAIL - well had some un-planned medical things. Yes things go unplanned in my life too. :)
Goal 4 - Save for Retirement - PASS - I never miss this, touch wood.
Goal 5 - Obsession for tracking - PASS - I really made a progress. I only opened my excel sheet once in a day for most of the days and not opened it completely for 5 days in one month. This is my first time. WOW!
Goal 6 - Swimming - Don't Know - This can only be done in summers.
Goal 7 - Healthy Eating - PASS - I once again restarted my healthy eating regime, I mainly need it because I have gastric problems and if I don't take my smal meals, I am dead.
Goal 8 - Extra Earnings - PASS - This time I seriously thought that it is going to be impossible to meet my extra earnings goal and then dividend from one of my favourite share, made my month.

Recap:
January Recap

No comments:

Post a Comment