Sunday, December 20, 2009

I am feeling Cheated

I am feeling cheated.
I am a big fan of personalized products as gift and I am very loyal to one online site from the day one I used it. I used it three days back to book three gifts for three of my close friends, one for Christmas, one for new year and one for birthday. I booked well in advance so that they all get it well in time. Well they all got well in advance because the service is excellent as always. They delivered all the products within two days. I love you PicSquare.

And now, exactly after three days, I get a mail in my mailbox saying they offer a flat 20% discount on all of the products. I am feeling cheated. I also want by Rs. 270 back. :(

P.S. This is not a sponsered post. I am writing this as personal recommendation and personal rant.

No comments:

Post a Comment