Thursday, August 7, 2008

The First Step

Well,

This is my first step, here I am starting my new blog, Indian Thoughts.

What provoked me to start this one, was reading quite aggresively on personal finance management related blogs recently. While doing same realized that couldn't find any of Indian blogs for same.

But why the discrimination, (remember, I hate all kinds of categorization and discrimination!)? Let me answer! Reason is obvious, when I read PF blog of some one in US or UK, I can certainly relate to the concepts they are talking about, but implementation part, umm not really!


So, here I am. I am a house maker as well as a professional. I am quite frugal myself and working on my family budget everymonth to optimize same. Let me share my approaches with you all and how I apply what I learn from this blogging world.

Anonymous Indian

No comments:

Post a Comment